- Egg Crate Foam: The 3" high-density egg crate foam dog bed evenly distributes your pet's weight, which provides maximum support and comfort for pets of all ages.
- Sofa-Style Bed Design: The 3-sided 3.5" bolstered side pillow adds extra support to your pet's neck and head for a more restful sleep.
- Cozy Spot: The sleep surface (28x23) is made of a flannel cover that provides a soft and comfortable sleeping area for dogs or cats.
- Nonskid Bottom: The non-slip, studded plastic bottom can fix the position of your dog bed, so it brings the dog a sense of security.
- Easy to Care: Removable cover with zip closure for easy cleaning. The inner foam has a TPU cover, which provides protection from dog pee and excrement.
Champ, at almost 13 years old, has arthritis that he takes meds for and I didn't realize how insufficiently supportive his old bed was until I got him this one! He sleeps in it every chance he gets! It has an egg crate, orthopedic bed that has a removable cover that can be washed in a washing machine which is a huge convenience. WELL WORTH THE MONEY! Highly recommend this bed!!!!
I finally found a bed my beagle diva, Bella loves. It's soft but has a firm orthopedic support for dogs as well and it's water proof too.
Wonderful Bed, good buy but due to its very condensed style packaging the bed is lumpy in the middle due to the packaging fold as well as wrinkled on the top. If these items don't bother you its easy to assemble with one caution. The zipper is fragile and would suggest you press it together in front before zipping. I ironed the top cover and placed heavy books on the middle of the assembled bed to press out the middle crease created by the packaging. Other than that it's a great bed. Also the these beds are on the small size. Got medium for my small dog and its a very good size for her=16lbs.
The first bed I received had a defective zipper. I sent them a message and initiated an exchange and the next bed is perfect. It is a really nice looking dog bed. It's firm but my dog seems to really like it. The seller responded to me right away when I let them know about the original zipper defect. Good experience so far.
I ordered this bed for my 14 year old mini Schnauzer who now has back disc problems and can no longer jump up on the bed. It took a few nights for him to get the idea that was his new bed, but he loves itnow. The only problem now is convincing our other three Schnauzers that it is not their bed.The bed it's self is supportive and has a low cut spot in the front so he doesn't have to jump over the side to get in. I love it that the cover is removable for washing. Nice material and soft. Ohno loves his new bed now.