- The high-grade stainless-steel top is durable, hygienic, and dishwasher-safe. All in one package includes 3 carbon filters, 1 Foam Filter, 2 cleaning brushes, and 1 Mat. Food-grade material and BPA-free fountains are safe for your pets.
- Intelligent pump with Indicator light: The pump is quiet (below 40 dB). A low-voltage pump usually lasts 3-4 years. Observe the water level through the window. Auto power-off pump for dry running protection.
- Circulating filtration system: The circulating filtration system uses a replaceable round filter to purify the water and remove hair, dirt, and food particles plus a pre-filter sponge to catch the hair and debris.
- 3 flow designs to encourage drinking: 360 multi-directional streams aerate the water for added oxygen and freshness. A source of running water encourages pets to drink more rather than still water. 3 different drinking modes.
- Assemble and dissemble: The pet fountain only takes a few minutes to set up and disassemble for cleaning and maintenance.
My cats absolutely refused to even go near it when the petal was on the fountain. I finally had to put their regular bowl down beside it. After 48 hours I finally removed the petal and let it bubble up from the middle. My cats love this! Now they have freshly aerated water and refuse to use their regular water bowl. I've had four other fountains but found them hard to keep clean because of weird angle corners inside that you can't really get a brush into. This fountain is by far the best one I've ever tried. Super quiet because there is no splashing (without the petal) and no motor noise. Being able to see the water level without removing the top is a great feature. My daughter bought one a couple of weeks before I did and she loved it also, which is why I tried it. She also had to remove the petal to get her cats to use it. 4 happy cats and two happy owners. I will be recommending this one to my pet owner friends.
This was great for the 3 months it worked. Pump motor quit working just short of 3 months of use. Cats loved it until then. My senior cat was devastated that it was broken. She made her feelings known by yowling at us non-stop and swiping at me when I offered her a regular bowl of water. I emailed the company to ask about a warranty on the motor and purchased a replacement motor from in the mean time. The company responded the same day and on a Saturday with trouble shooting help. I was able to get the pump back in working order. The cat is pleased that her complaints elicited such a prompt response. I am even more pleased that she has stopped yowling. Great item and great customer service.
This is NUMBER ONE on my list. My cats love this. Easy to clean. Because I have 2 cats, I clean this every Saturday and have not had a problem. This is my second one. The first one lasted over a year and it ran constantly. I did not see it lasting as long as it did with constantly being on. I saved it and will replace the pump. My babies missed it when it went dead and looked at the water bowl as if it came from Mars. They were waiting for me to get the new one ready with great anticipation and started drinking as soon as it was plugged in. I will always order this brand with the round design. Square doesn't work for me.
My cats love their new water fountain. I have 2 Savannah cats who are fascinated by water so I thought they might enjoy this. They love it! They both took it right away playing and drinking in it. It was super easy to assemble and I love how quiet it is. I also have 1 domestic cat that hasn't gotten used to it yet as expected since he's not a fan of water. I'm considering getting another larger model as my Savannah's are larger than typical domestic cat. I love that it lights up too providing a bit of a nightlight in the dark. The only downside of the light is that my Savannahs were fascinated by the light and kept trying to get the light the first day. I thought for sure it would be in pieces by the second day but it has survived and the cats still love it!
Started out wonderful, nice an QUIET. Got noisy after about a month so I moved it to garage. Water level sensor failed at about 100 days. Contacted support expecting the run around. THEY WERE EXCEPTIONAL.Sent me a new pump immediately. Replaced it in 2 minutes. Now nice and QUIET again. Hoping it will last this time but the exceptional support did it for me