- LIVE TRACKING & LOCATION HISTORY - Follow your furry friend's every step in real-time on your phone. See where your dog has been and what they've been up to.
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN NEEDED - Monthly, 1 year, 2-year, and 5-year plans are available starting at $4.99 per month. Try risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- VIRTUAL FENCE - Mark safe spaces, like your garden, and know the moment your dog leaves one - and when they come back safely.
- ALL-DAY ACTIVITY MONITORING - Track active time, rest and calories burned. Set fitness goals. Keep your buddy in great shape with this GPS for dogs.
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT & 100% WATERPROOF - Running through the forest, rolling in the mud, or a dip in the lake are no problem for this.
- WORLDWIDE LOCATION TRACKING - Use your GPS tracker for dogs throughout the USA, Canada, and 150 other countries. Manage all features via the free GPS app for iOS and Android or in any browser.
I made a last minute decision to buy these for our two dogs before going on vacation in rural MN. One dog is an escape artist and sure enough, he slipped out when we were packing up to go home. As my pic shows, he made his way around the two neighboring cabins. He also said hi to a horse and took a little dip in the lake. We were able to see his whereabouts the whole time in relation to us. One aggravating thing was when we were pulling up the app to find him, we had a couple ads pop up that we had to X out of - not what you want in the middle of a crisis! But that being said, it worked great! I was impressed that it worked so well since we were in the sticks. The tracking was off a little bit (he wasn't completely wet yet the map shows he went many feet in the lake) but that's minor in the scheme of things. Battery lasts about 3 days. Highly recommend for peace of mind!!
My cat loves the outside. It always makes me a little nervous so I decided to get this. The battery life seems great. He's had it on about 12 days and I haven't had to charge it. It's pretty cool to see where he's going, especially because he likes to explore at night. I wish it gave you the option to make the œsafe zone a little smaller. Also, it would be nice to have a monthly charge for the service instead of having to pay for a whole year. He doesn't go out in the winter. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase!
Our dog was prone to jumping our fence and running away almost daily and then we would have to drive around looking for her. After buying this, although it doesn't prevent her running away, it tells us exactly where she is so we just go and get her! She ran away a few times after getting this but we would just go and pick her up right away. And now she doesn't even run away anymore because she knows we will just come get her!! This has been a lifesaver and has kept her from running off. I also love that it tracks her activity and sleep!! Worth every single penny!!!!
This is a map of my dog escaping my yard and running around my neighbors house. I was alerted immediately when he jumped the fence and was able to call him quickly to return home. He ran around in their yard that much In the 4 minutes he was out. Imagine how far he would have traveled if he had been on a road! This is a wonderful tracker and you can't beat the price!
Just what we needed! Worth the price. We have a rescue fox hound who likes to jump the fence & explore the woods behind our house. Now we can track her & get her back into the yard safely. It is frightening when you don't know where they are! She's been in the water with no issues. Battery life is decent & gives us a notification when it needs to be charged. The peace of mind is the best! As you can see by the picture, I think they made this for her!