- Real-time Human Detection Alert: This dog camera with a phone app will detect any moving object and send you an alert. Motion alerts will be sent to your phone to keep you informed of every potential danger at your home. This indoor camera combined with the application of artificial intelligence technology, invalid alert filtering, and a targeted optimization algorithm makes the alerts very accurate.
- 1080P FHD for Multiple-view: The1080P HD camera provides you with a 360 panoramic view of every corner of your home/house. This pet camera has two-way audio and video has a 100 field of view - rotates 360 horizontally and 105 vertically. 24/7 live stream video can be shared with your loved ones via Netvue App. You can enjoy happy memories with your family by using the camera.
- Cloud Storage & Privacy Protection: AWS Cloud to provide up to 30 days of cloud storage. This camera also supports local storage of recording and detecting sound and motion with a MicroSD card (not included, up to 128GB). Both can replay 14 days of videos. The indoor camera provides the highest protection of data and privacy via any-level AES 256-bit encryption and TLS Encryption Protocol.
- Night Vision & Wifi Connection: The camera is equipped with 10*850nm infrared LEDs, with sensors auto-switching it to night vision mode when the environment is dimmed. This security camera will let you enjoy industry-leading video clarity and super night vision up to 32ft, bringing the advanced night vision experience to you. Quick 2.4GHz Wifi Connection, fast wifi setup via mobile APP on iPhone/Android/tablets (not laptop/MAC).
- 2-Way Audio & Works with Alexa: The pet camera comes equipped with noise filter technology and creates a perfect two-way conversation. You can stay connected with your beloved ones from anywhere at any time. This dog camera with audio and APP works well with Alexa, you can ask Alexa to show you the front door, baby room, or anywhere you would like to in from this pet monitoring camera with the phone app.
The camera works great!The picture quality is great and works well in low light condition too. When I panned through the phone, the video can adapts to the lighting condition and make it clear anytime!I can watch over my dog when he is alone at home. Love that the camera can be panned through the phone. My dog has separation anxiety so when I go to work he used to chew on a lot of things. Now I can see him through the camera and with the two-way audio I can speak to him. He is confused where the sound is coming form but it distracts him and he stops chewing.I would surely recommend this and I'm getting one more."
I bought this camera for my cat, sometime I need to leave town couple days and use this I can check how is my cat doing and talk with her( I got my cat on the street she aways afraid that she will be abandoned again) this camera helps a lot and it is easy to change the angles. The best part of the camera is that it has the charge! I bought a one before it didn't have the charge!
This camera really impressed me because the resolution of the video is very good and apart from that I receive motion alert I am constantly checking my house and my family really like it .... I can clearly hear what they are talking hahaha being able to control your phone the camera is Excellent It is very good camara
We purchased this little camera to help us keep watch over our kids and home during virtual learning throughout the pandemic and although it says dog camera it works just as well for basic surveillance. The one way microphone capability to be able to communicate from away from the home is so great to have, as well as picture quality motion detection and night vision. We don't use the motion detection that much because we do have animals in our home. The manufacturer offers a $6 monthly subscription for continuous recording and I personally believe it is a worthwhile commodity and we've only had one slight issue and that was a billing issue and it was quickly rectified by CSR Kris. All in all this is a great basic little surveillance camera and for the price you really can't beat it.
I purchased my first Netvue cam in 2018 to use as a "kid" monitor for when I want to check on our child whose bedroom is on the other side of the house. The app software has updated several times over the months and each time, the camera system becomes more useful and stays relevant. I'm excited to add this cam to my app as we expand our line of cameras.