- Premium Pet Ramps for Dogs and Cats These foam dog steps are designed to cozy right up to the edge of your high bed, tall couch, or other big furniture so your pet can climb up and down to get comfy, so you don't have to carry them either way
- Support Pet Health and Safety Using Best Pet Supplies: These dog stairs for couch and bed reaching use can help reduce the stress and tension applied to your pet's joints when they're jumping up and down from high places by removing the need altogether
- Reduces Strain on Older Adults: Our versatile dog steps not only help your pets they minimize the need for you to have to pick up your animal to get them up on the furniture, which is especially important if you struggle with strength or stability
- Multiple Step Size Options: Ideal for small to medium-sized pets these steps for dogs and cats come in 3-step, 4-step, and 5-step options, so you can use them as dog stairs for beds or pet stairs for cats who need help climbing on a sofa
- Trendy Home Decor Colors: We want our dog to better match your living room, bedroom, or personal space which is why they're available in 17 different colors and patterns to fit your individual style
These are the best steps, don't be fooled by cheaper brands. Others are a thin layer over a wood or plastic frame.This is all foam, so when I bump into it, it is soft. Holds the weight of my small dog and even my 2 year old grandson uses it to get up into the bed. Glad I read the description and paid more this one.
What can i say? Best steps around, their absolutely lovely. Easy for my little man (my 20 pound shih-tzu) to walk up and down.and ample material for him to grip. The foam provides much support and stability and the sizes are perfect and at a reasonable price. I definitely recommend these to pet owners who need stairs for their fuzzy bundle of joy.
Perfect steps for my cat and my 60 lb beagle. My bed is very high and both pets climb up easily.
I originally bought my toy dog plastic hard steps but for some weird reason she wouldnt use them.I ordered this one and she likes it.
These steps works great. My only complaint is they are so light weight. they move easily and several times my dog was too aggressive to climb then and ended up on the floor as when he pushed off that final step to get on the couch, the stairs slipped backwards and he fell. but one could insert something inside i suppose to weigh it down.