- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT DESIGN: Our dog ramp can be adjusted to 5 different heights, making it suitable for most furniture in your home. With adjustable heights of 10", 16", 20", 22" and 24", the dog ramp is very stable at all heights. This pet ramp will help your pet reach the couch, bed, or car easily. Dog ramps are self-supporting and do not need to be leaned against vehicles or furniture.
- STURDY AND DURABLE: The sturdy solid wood construction of this dog ramp provides excellent support that is very sturdy and won't wobble. ALL DOGS CAN USE IT - Each dog ramp is independently tested for safety and is capable of supporting pets weighing up to 250 lbs. Can be used as a ramp to access furniture or just as a scraper to help prevent furniture scratches.
- NON-SLIP AND COMFORTABLE SURFACE: This pet ramp features a non-slip design, it is made of scratch-resistant material with multiple small wooden strips and is covered with a high adhesion fabric carpet with grooves on the surface to prevent your pet friend from slipping while walking on the ramp. It is perfect for older pet friends or pets with mobility problems, and it reduces stress on joints and paws, making it an excellent gift for your pet.
- FOLDABLE AND EASY STORAGE: Thanks to the foldable design, our non-slip pet ramp can be folded flat and is only 3.55 inches high when folded, making it very easy to store for storage. You can easily store it in your car, sofa, or under your bed without taking up too much space. You can also easily take it anywhere you want.
- NO ASSEMBLY AND EASY TO CLEAN: The wooden pet ramp is fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box, all you have to do is unfold it and choose the height you need. The folding dog ramp is made of natural wood, odorless, non-toxic, smooth surface, and will not scratch your hands. You can use a wet towel to clean the pet car ramp and a brush or vacuum cleaner to clean the non-slip mat. The pet ramp helps your pet easily reach the couch, bed, or car and spend quality time together.
This was surprisingly sturdy. I weigh over 200lbs and it didn't buckle under my weight. I am still trying to convince my dog, but it's harder since has always jumped in the truck, but he can't jump up, only down. He will eventually have no choice because I am not going to lift a 106lbs GSD!