- DOG HAMMOCK WITH SIDE FLAPS - This dog seat cover with side flaps can protect not only your backseat but also the car door from scratches. Side flaps with up/down zippers are easier to help elderly dogs get in and out of the car. It can also easily convert from a dog car hammock to a dog bench seat cover or trunk cargo liner.
- EXCELLENT SIZE - 54" W x 58 L (Maximum open size) can cover the entire back seat for ultimate protection and hassle-free rides, Designed for most cars, trucks, and SUVs. Now you can enjoy family excursions without damaging your car!
- 100% WATERPROOF & WEARPROOF - Made of 4-layer fabrics, this dog car seat cover is 100% waterproof to protect your seat from mud, liquid, hair, or any mess, durable to avoid scratching your leather seats, and comfortable for a long road trip. No more endless sweep.
- Nonslip & SAFE - Our pet seat cover has 4 levels of protection to prevent your dog from slipping every time you apply the brake. The dog cover is equipped with a nonslip backing, adjustable headrest anchors, seat anchors, and 2 seatbelts openings to keep your dog in place.
- EASY TO INSTALL & CLEAN - It only takes seconds to remove or install the back seat cover. You can view the video to know how to install it. Easy to clean with a damp cloth or vacuum. The pet car seat cover is a great gift for every pet lover.
I have a couple dogs who's hair is thick and coarse and sticks to everything. This turns a regular car wash into a detail job which can become quite costly. This cover snaps onto the headrests easily and the straps can be adjusted. There are a couple pockets I use for a bottle of water and collapsible dish. The cover near the doors have zippers on both sides plus a strap I loop through the handle on the ceiling. For me this is a plus because my small dogs like to jump up and look out the window. There's less of a chance they crawl over the cover with it tightly in place. There are also 2 velcro slats to push seat belts through and lastly I wash and dry this at least twice a month. It holds up great.
I got to use this cover for the first time this week to haul my two 70lb dogs to the vet (together). This product is what it says it is. Heavy duty material (it's also treated to be waterproof). Padding on the bottom of the part that goes on the seat. I had it installed in less than 5 minutes! Very simple. My vehicle (2003 Nissan Pathfinder) does not have assist handles above the windows, just the coat hook to hang the side flaps from (another great feature). I had a couple stainless steel rings you can get at any hardware store (ID is 1" I think). I ran the strap thru them and hung the rings in the coat hook. Worked just fine. I especailly like the hammock style to keep the dogs from falling into the floor. The velcro around the seat belt slots keeps the hair from getting out and on the seat. The included pet restraints is a nice addition. I have always used similar restraints with a harness while transporting my buds. These have a section that can stretch which would be easier on your pet in a sudden stop (a little give).
Bought this for car trips with our new husky. Very easy to set up and has held up well over the last month of various camping and road trips. Setup only takes a minute or two. Durable material. Holding up well so far. Has saved our car seats!
I used this product for travel. 9 hour trip and I wanted my chocolate lab to be comfy instead of just riding in the back seat.It was easy to install.I have a 16 full cab Silverado and it fit in the back seat perfectly.Normally he's pretty antsy in the back seat and can't stand straight. But he was laying down, sitting down, moving around, & looking out the windows. It was a perfect fit for him.Very easy to take down, fold, roll up & store under neath the backseat !! Loved it.
I recently bought a new car that has cloth seats. My older pug is 13 years old and cannot control his bowels/bladder that well anymore so I knew I had to find something quick if I wanted to save my seats! After spending HOURS comparing the many different options I went with the backseat hammock because it's waterproof, included two seat belts, and had an unbeatable price at only $33. This was the most cost efficient and non-tacky way to ensure that my pups and my seats stayed safe. The easy installation was a huge relief and I also really like the zippers on the sides and in the middle. It's easy to unzip (if you even need to), settle your furbabies, and then rezip to ensure that not only are your seats kept nice and clean, also your doors. The "hammock" style also ensures that they cannot fall into the floor or try to jump over into the front seat. Also, the multiple zips come in handy because you can unzip one side (from the door) and in the middle to allow a person to sit in back alongside the dog. Also, even when buckled in the dogs have room to maneuver about the backseat. I gave this product 5 stars because of the features I mentioned above. but I also must admit that I haven't had to test the water resistance or easy to clean factors. I have happily noticed that the dog hair is staying inside the hammock and I haven't had to clean the floorboards as of yet. So, all factors considered, I stand by my 5 stars and I have already recommended this product to every pet owner I know while also posting pictures and videos all over social media. For the features, ease of installation, ability to buckle in two dogs without making additional purchases, and affordability, this product cannot be beat. Save yourself the cleaning time and money - pick up this product today!