- SMARTPHONE PROGRAMMING: Control your pet's mealtime from anywhere using your smartphone; Program up to 15 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; 1-50 portions per meal, about 5g per portion. Allows you to feed your cat or dog outside of normal feeding times. Helps control body weight and establish good eating habits which will allow them to live a long and healthy life with you.
- DUAL POWER MODE: Power the feeder via the included power adapter or 3 pieces D batteries (not included). Battery Backup ensures that your pets get fed even in a power outage. Recommended using both battery and adapter in case of any power cut-off.
- RECORD A CUSTOM MESSAGE FOR YOUR PET: Keep your pet excited about meal times! Press and hold the record button to begin recording a voice message to be played as each feeding dispenses. Otherwise, every time you're away from home while you want to comfort your pet and let him know you're with him, you can set the timing for feeding closest to the present time and when food is dispensed, he can hear your voice recording and doesn't feel lonely. (e.g. Here, Fido! Come and eat)
- OPERATING TIPS - Suitable for dry food only, with the food pellet size within 5-15mm, Download the Pet Zero iOS/Android app for free. Compatible with iOS 9.0 or later or a compatible Android smartphone 4.4 or later.
- IMPORTANT - Your home WiFi network needs to be at a 2.4GHz frequency in order for the pet feeder to work. The main food storage compartment can hold up to 6L of dry food and is removable for easy cleaning and refilling.
- Customizable Feeder Great for Dogs, Cats, and Small Animals of Various Sizes. Several users can use the same account for the pet feeder, you can share your favorite moments with your family and friends.
We've been using this feeder for the last 3 months and it has been nothing short than amazing.At first, we had some issues with connecting it to our home network, so we've contacted the seller which then sent us a brand new box FREE OF CHARGE.Connecting the new feeder was a breeze, and since then, it made our life easier.When going away for a weekend, we can stay calm knowing our chubby cat won't starve to death :)Everytime the feeder is running low on food, we get a notification (without fail!!)Honestly, if you're thinking about getting a new, wireless controlled, configurable pet feeder, look no further....
I love these automatic feeders because they help to reduce stress with feeding time. It has a nice design and works fine.I had couple issues with it. It wasn't the machine's fault, but it is definitely something to consider if you are planning on getting an automatic feeder. If you do not have internet connection, it doesn't work. You can't program it or drop the food in certain times if your internet isn't working, which is pretty bad, because we spent couple days here with the internet failing and was a pain¦ Something that I also didn't know was that it comes set up with a child lock, so the center bottom wasn't working when I was pressing to drop the food¦ But after figuring all the things out and having the internet working back again, everything is working just fine.
PROS-Lockable, my cats can not break the lock or knock it around to get more food out.-You can feed them from anywhere, you don't need to be on WiFi.-super easy to set up.-you can record a message if your pet is used to hearing certain phrases, although the sound of food coming out is enough for my cats.-2 of these take half of a 25 lb bag, and it sends you a notification when it's almost empty.-only have to fill it a couple times a month... if that.- the bowls lock into the dispenser, so your pet can't knock it over, but you can also use your own bowls.-my cats don't have an issue with whisker fatigue since the bowls are so wide.-you can customize the time they feed and the amount they get at each feeding.-the app is super simple and easy to navigate.CONS-there aren't any.
Update as of 9/29/21: I was sent two brand new feeders to replace the ones that clogged, hassle free € I'm very pleased!I bought two of these for my cats. It worked great in the beginning, but now months later the feeders get clogged constantly so my cats don't get fed on time until I remove the clog. Bought these in order to have piece of mind if I go away my cats are automatically fed and I also have one cat who likes to eat in the middle of the night so being able to program a feeding time that suits him was a plus so I didn't have to hear him cry out the he's hungry and I didn't have to wake up to feed him. Back to the drawing board¦
Awesome. Easy to setup and I haven't had to touch it since. I can sl double check that scheduled feeds happened if needed, it alerts you if something is wrong with your wifi so you don't have to worry. The portion sizes are small enough that I could do what I needed with my cat whose on a bit of a diet. You can schedule different size portions too. Plus just hit a button on the app or on the feeder to give a bonus feed.